Investigation of the hyperfine interaction in the antiferromagnetic CsMnI3
- 29 Downloads
The lower branch of the resonance spectrum of the quasi-one-dimensional triangular antiferromagnetic CsMnI3 has been investigated experimentally. This branch possesses a gap due to the dynamic hyperfine interaction. The temperature dependence of the energy gap was studied in detail at several frequencies. A theoretical calculation of the corresponding spectrum of coupled electron-nuclear spin oscillations was performed in the “hydrodynamic approximation” with an empirical correction for thermal fluctuations of the antiferromagnetic system. The good agreement between the calculation and experimental data makes it possible to determine the zero-point spin reduction in the antiferromagnetic.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Experimental Data State Physics Field Theory Elementary Particle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.A. F. Andreev and V. I. Marchenko, Usp. Fiz. Nauk 130, 39 (198) [Sov. Phys. Usp. 23, 21 (1980)].Google Scholar
- 5.X. Xu, K. Okada, M. Fuji et al., J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 8, L371 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Petrenko, S. V. Petrov, and L. A. Prozorova, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 98, 727 (1990) [Sov. Phys. JETP 71, 406 (1990)].Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Abarzhi, M. E. Zhitomirskii, O. A. Petrenko et al., Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 104, 3232 (1993) [JETP 77, 521 (1993)].Google Scholar
- 8.G. L. McPherson, R. C. Koch, and G. D. Stucky, J. Chem. Phys. 60, 1424 (1974).Google Scholar