Microphase separation in multiblock copolymers
- 35 Downloads
The phase diagram of a multiblock copolymer containing domains of coexistence of phases having different superlattice symmetries with a density of monomers of a given type that varies periodically in space. The parameters of such superlattices are calculated in the mean-field approximation, and it is shown that their wave vector varies continuously with the temperature.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. I. Shakhnovich and A. M. Gutin, J. Phys. (France) 50, 1843 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Panyukov and S. I. Kuchanov, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 99, 659 (1990) [Sov. Phys. JETP 72, 368 (1990)].Google Scholar
- 6.G. Fredrickson, S. Milner, and L. Leibler, Macromolecules 25, 6341 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Entkhimovich and A. Dobrynin, Macromol. Symp. 81, 253 (1994).Google Scholar
- 11.P. G. de Gennes and J. Prost, The Physics of Liquid Crystals, 2nd ed., Clarendon Press, Oxford (1993) [Russ. transl. of 1st ed. (first author only), Mir, Moscow (1982)].Google Scholar