Microphase separation in multiblock copolymers
- 39 Downloads
The phase diagram of a multiblock copolymer containing domains of coexistence of phases having different superlattice symmetries with a density of monomers of a given type that varies periodically in space. The parameters of such superlattices are calculated in the mean-field approximation, and it is shown that their wave vector varies continuously with the temperature.
KeywordsSpectroscopy State Physics Phase Diagram Field Theory Elementary Particle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. I. Shakhnovich and A. M. Gutin, J. Phys. (France) 50, 1843 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Panyukov and S. I. Kuchanov, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 99, 659 (1990) [Sov. Phys. JETP 72, 368 (1990)].Google Scholar
- 6.G. Fredrickson, S. Milner, and L. Leibler, Macromolecules 25, 6341 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Entkhimovich and A. Dobrynin, Macromol. Symp. 81, 253 (1994).Google Scholar
- 11.P. G. de Gennes and J. Prost, The Physics of Liquid Crystals, 2nd ed., Clarendon Press, Oxford (1993) [Russ. transl. of 1st ed. (first author only), Mir, Moscow (1982)].Google Scholar