Structural and magnetic characteristics of Fe/Si bilayer and multilayer films obtained by thermal deposition in ultrahigh vacuum
- 48 Downloads
The structural and magnetic characteristics of Fe/Si bilayer and multilayer films with nanometer-thick layers obtained by thermal deposition in ultrahigh vacuum have been studied by methods of small-angle X-ray scattering, electron spectroscopy, and magnetometry. It is established that the mechanisms involved in the formation of Fe/Si and Si/Fe interfaces are different.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.V. P. Dragunov, I. G. Neizvestnyi, and V. A. Gridchin, Grounds of Nanoelectronics: A Textbook (Izd. NGTU, Novosibirsk, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Varnakov, A. A. Lepeshev, S. G. Ovchinnikov, et al., Prib. Tekh. Éksp. 6, 252 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. Balaev, Physics of Magnetic Films: Collection of Scientific Works (Irkutsk, 1980), Vol. 14, p. 171 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.F. Keffer, in Handbuch der Physik, Vol. XVIII.2: Ferromagnetism, Ed. by H. P. J. Wijn (Springer, Berlin, 1966).Google Scholar
- 9.D. L. Mills and A. A. Maradudin, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 28, 1855 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.R. S. Iskhakov, N. A. Shepeta, S. V. Komogortsev, et al., Fiz. Met. Metalloved. 95(3), 37 (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.Magnetic Properties of Metals: D-Elements, Alloys and Compounds, Ed. by H. P. J. Wijn (Springer, Berlin, 1991), p. 190.Google Scholar
- 13.C. J. Smithells, Metals Reference Book (Butterworths, London, 1967), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 15.R. Klasges, C. Carbone, W. Eberhardt, et al., Phys. Rev. B 56, 10801 (1997).Google Scholar