Thermal 1/ω fluctuations of a quantum oscillator under a parametric effect of a random field
- 26 Downloads
It is shown that the effect of a time-correlated Gaussian random field of sufficiently high intensity on the elasticity coefficient of a quantum oscillator manifests itself in the generation of thermal fluctuations with a 1/ω spectrum in the oscillator. It is also shown that, in any physical system described by the equation of an anharmonic oscillator, fluctuations with a 1/ω spectrum arise at an above-critical temperature.
KeywordsSpectroscopy State Physics Field Theory High Intensity Elementary Particle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Bochkov and Yu. E. Kuzovlev, Usp. Fiz. Nauk 141, 151 (1983) [Sov. Phys. Usp. 26, 829 (1983)].Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Zhigal’skii, Usp. Fiz. Nauk 173, 465 (2003) [Phys. Usp. 46, 449 (2003)].Google Scholar
- 5.T. Musha, in Proceedings of the 17th Conference on Noise in Physical System and 1/f Fluctuations, Ed. by J. Sikula (Prague, 2003), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Pellegrini, in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Noise in Physical Systems and 1/f Fluctuations, Ed. by C. Surya (Hong Kong, 1999), p. 303.Google Scholar
- 9.M. N. Mihaila, in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Noise in Physical Systems and 1/f Fluctuations, Ed. by G. Bosman (Floride, USA, 2001), p. 169.Google Scholar
- 10.V. N. Skokov, V. P. Koverda, and A. V. Reshetnikov, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 119, 613 (2001) [JETP 92, 535 (2001)].Google Scholar
- 12.T. Musha, G. Borbely, and M. Shoji, Phys. Rev. Lett. 64, 2394 (1990).Google Scholar
- 14.R. Kubo, in Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes, Ed. by D. N. Zubarev (Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow, 1962), p. 345 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 17.A. I. Akhiezer and V. B. Berestetskii, Quantum Electrodynamics, 3rd ed. (Nauka, Moscow, 1969; Wiley, New York, 1965).Google Scholar