On differential equation on four-point correlation function in the conformal Toda field theory
- 48 Downloads
The properties of completely degenerate fields in the conformal Toda field theory are studied. It is shown that a generic four-point correlation function that contains only one such field does not satisfy an ordinary differential equation, in contrast to the Liouville field theory. Some additional assumptions for other fields are required. Under these assumptions, we write such a differential equation and solve it explicitly. We use the fusion properties of the operator algebra to derive a special set of three-point correlation functions. The result agrees with the semiclassical calculations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. L. Gervais, hep-th/9310116.Google Scholar
- 2.P. C. West, hep-th/9309095.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Fateev, hep-th/0103014.Google Scholar
- 11.Higher Transcendental Functions (Bateman Manuscript Project), Ed. by A. Erdelyi (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1955; Nauka, Moscow, 1967), Vol. 3.Google Scholar
- 12.V. Fateev, A. B. Zamolodchikov, and A. B. Zamolodchikov, hep-th/0001012.Google Scholar
- 14.C. B. Thorn, Phys. Rev. D 66, 027702 (2002).Google Scholar
- 16.V. A. Fateev (unpublished).Google Scholar
- 22.S. Kharchev and D. Lebedev, Pis’ma Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 71, 338 (2000) [JETP Lett. 71, 235 (2000)].Google Scholar