Production of carbon-nitrogen coatings modified by titanium nitride
We offer a method of producing composite coatings based on carbon-nitrogen compounds modified by titanium nitride clusters. The structure of the material obtained is studied by transmission electron microscopy. A comparison between electron diffraction patterns from carbon-nitrogen and titanium-nitride modified coatings reveals the presence of a hexagonal syngony in the carbon-nitrogen condensate. The mech-anism of the modification effect on the structure and properties of the obtained coating is discussed.
- 1.V. G. Aleshin, A. A. Smekhnov, G. P. Bogatyreva, et al., Chemistry of Diamond Surface (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1990).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Samsonov, Microhardness Test Method (Nauka, Moscow, 1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Shiryaev, M. V. Atamanov, M. I. Guseva, et al., Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 72(2), 99 (2002) [Tech. Phys. 47, 238 (2002)].Google Scholar
- 6.B. E. Shkuratov, V. A. Beloshenko, and V. N. Varyukhin, Ukr. Patent No. 60013 A, Byull. Izobret., No. 9 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.M. B. Guseva, V. G. Babaev, V. V. Khvostov, et al., in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium “Thin Films in Electronics,” Kherson, 1995, Vol. 2, pp. 63–69.Google Scholar