Averaging algorithms for problems of the theory of elasticity on rectangular grids nonconforming to the structure of a medium
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Ph. Ciarlet, The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problems (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1977; Mir, Moscow, 1980).Google Scholar
- 5.R. P. Fedorenko, Introduction to Computational Physics (Mosk. Fiz.-Tekh. Inst., Moscow, 1994).Google Scholar
- 6.V. T. Zhukov, N. D. Novikova, L. G. Strakhovskaya, et al., Preprint No. 8, IPM (Russia Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2001).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Samarskii, A. V. Koldoba, Yu. A. Poveshchenko, V. V. Tishkin, and A. P. Favorskii, Difference Schemes on Irregular Meshes (Minsk, 1996).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Dremov, A. V. Koldoba, A. Kh. Pergament, et al., Preprint No. 131, IPM RAN (Keldysh Inst. of Applied Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 1995).Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2004