Effect of small dissipative and gyroscopic forces on the stability of nonconservative systems
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsNonconservative System Gyroscopic Force
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. V. Bolotin, Non Conservative Problems in the Theory of Elastic Stability (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961; Pergamon, London, 1963).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Herrmann, Appl. Mech. Rev. 20(2), 103 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Seyranian, Usp. Mekh. 13(2), 89 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.O. N. Kirillov, in Reports of Danish Center for Applied Mechanics and Mathematics (DCAMM), Copenhagen, 2003, Rep. No. 681.Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Seyranian, Preprint No. 446, IPM AN SSSR (Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Academy of Sciences of USSR, Moscow, 1990).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Seyranian, Stroinicki Cas. 42(3), 193 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Herrmann and I. C. Jong, Trans. ASME, Ser. E, J. Appl. Mech. 33(1), 125 (1966).Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2003