Justification of the method of moments in the theory of diffraction
- 21 Downloads
Questions related to justification of the method of moments are considered. It is shown that the structure of many equations of the theory of diffraction ensures convergence of the approximated solutions to exact ones. The operators of the diffraction problems can be presented as the sums of a positive operator and a completely continuous operator.
KeywordsPositive Operator Continuous Operator Diffraction Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Computer Techniques for Electromagnetics, Ed. by R. Mitra (Pergamon, Oxford, 1973; Mir, Moscow, 1977).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Zakharov and Yu. V. Pimenov, Numerical Analysis of Radio Wave Diffraction (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and Z. T. Nazarchuk, Method of Singular Integral Equations in Two-Dimensional Problems of Diffraction (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1984).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Vasil’ev, Excitation of Axi-Symmetric Bodies (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1987).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Il’inskii and Yu. G. Smirnov, Radiotekh. Élektron. (Moscow) 39, 23 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Éminov, Radiotekh. Élektron. (Moscow) 38, 2160 (1993).Google Scholar