Laser annealing of colloidal media for holographic recording
KeywordsLaser Annealing Holographic Recording Colloidal Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Denisyuk and N. M. Ganzherli, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 63, 81 (1993) [Tech. Phys. 38, 98 (1993)].Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Vygovskii, P. A. Draboturin, A. G. Konop, et al., Komp’yut. Optika, No. 18, 133 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Didenko and B. V. Zverev, Microwave PowerEngineering (Nauka, Moscow, 2000).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Vigovsky, S. P. Konop, A. N. Malov, and S. N. Malov, Laser Phys. 8, 901 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Yashkichev, Water, Its Molecular Motion, Structure, Interphase Processes, and Response to External Actions (Agar, Moscow, 1996).Google Scholar
- 6.Method of Molecular Dynamics in Physical Chemistry, Ed. by Yu. K. Tovbin (Nauka, Moscow, 1996).Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2002