Parameters of the early Universe and primordial black holes
We consider the possibility of low-mass primordial black holes being formed in terms of the inflationary theory of the early Universe. We found a condition on the reheating temperature under which the relic remnants of primordial black holes had been formed by now. These relic remnants may account for a part of the dark matter in our Universe.
Key wordsearly Universe primordial black holes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.A. D. Dolgov, Ya. B. Zel’dovich, and M. V. Sazhin, Cosmology of Early Universe (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 1988).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Dolgov, P. Naselsky, and I. Novikov, astro-ph/0009407 (2000).Google Scholar
- 10.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Course of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 5: Statistical Physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1988; Pergamon, Oxford, 1980).Google Scholar
- 15.I. D. Novikov and V. P. Frolov, Physics of Black Holes (Nauka, Moscow, 1986; Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1989).Google Scholar
- 17.S. Rubin, M. Khlopov, and A. Sakharov, Phys. Rev. D 62, 083 505 (2000).Google Scholar