Overlapping of frequency curves in nonconservative systems
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsFrequency Curve Nonconservative System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.H. Ziegler, Principles of Structural Stability (Blaisdell, Waltham, Mass., 1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Bolotin, Nonconservative Problems in Theory of Elastic Stability (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1963).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Arnold, Geometrical Methods in the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations (Springer-Verlag, New York and Berlin, 1983).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Seyranian, Izv. Ross. Acad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tela 29(1), 142 (1994).Google Scholar
- 9.O. N. Kirillov and A. P. Seyranian, On the Stability Boundaries of Circulatory Systems (Moscow State Univ., Inst. of Mechanics, 1999, Preprint No. 51-99).Google Scholar
- 11.Y. G. Panovko and I. I. Gubanova, Stability and Oscillations of Elastic Systems (Consultants Bureau, New York, 1965).Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2001