Effect of delayed crack nucleation under threshold pulse loading
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsCrack Nucleation Pulse Loading Threshold Pulse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Zlatin, G. S. Pugachev, S. M. Mochalov, and A. M. Bragov, Fiz. Tverd. Tela (Leningrad) 17, 2599 (1975) [Sov. Phys. Solid State 17, 1730 (1975)].Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Shockey, D. C. Erlich, J. F. Kalthoff, and H. Homma, Eng. Fract. Mech. 23, 311 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Morozov and Yu. V. Petrov, Problems of Dynamics in the Fracture of Solids (St.-Peterburg. Gos. Univ., St. Petersburg, 1997).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Krivosheev and Yu. V. Petrov, Preprint No. 142, IPMash RAN (Institute of Problems in Machine Science, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, 1997).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Shneerson, Field and Transient Processes in the Devices with Superhigh Pulse Currents (Énergoatomizdat, Moscow, 1991; Nova Science, New York, 1997).Google Scholar
- 6.G. P. Cherepanov, Mechanics of Brittle Fracture (Nauka, Moscow, 1974; McGraw-Hill, New York, 1979).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. V. Petrov and A. A. Utkin, in Mechanics of Fracture. Theory and Experiment (St.-Peterburg. Gos. Univ., St. Petersburg, 1995), pp. 94–104.Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2000