Remarks about the effective conductivity of some three-color tesselations in the plane
- 29 Downloads
The asymptotic formula for the effective conductivity of isotropic three-color (three-conductivity) rhombic tesselation in the plane is obtained for the case when one conductivity is much smaller than the other two. The tentative formula for this rhombic tesselation is suggested and discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. M. Dykhne, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 59, 110 (1970) [Sov. Phys. JETP 32, 63 (1970)].Google Scholar
- 5.P. Engel, Geometric Crystallography: An Axiomatic Introduction to Crystallography (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1986).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Khalatnikov and A. Yu. Kamenshchik, cond-mat/0008012.Google Scholar
- 9.L. G. Fel, V. Sh. Machavariani, and D. J. Bergman, cond-mat/0007022.Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. G. Bruggeman, Ann. Phys. (Leipzig) 24, 636 (1935).Google Scholar