The nomenclature of the smuts of wheat, barley, oats, rye and certain grasses
KeywordsSmut Fungus Loose Smut Soybean Rust Flag Smut Hyaline Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Ainsworth, G.C. and Sampson, K. (1950) — The British Smut Fungi. Kew, C.M.I., 137 pp.Google Scholar
- (2).Duran, R. and Fischer, G.W. (1961) — The genus Tilletia. Washington State University, 138 pp.Google Scholar
- (4).Fischer, G.W. (1953) — Manual of North American Smut Fungi. New York, Academic Press, 343 pp.Google Scholar
- (5).Fischer, G.W. and Shaw, G.C. (1953) — A proposed species concept in the smut fungi with application to North American species. Phytopathology 43: 181–188.Google Scholar
- (7).McAlpine, D. (1910) — The Smuts of Australia. Melbourne, Government Printer, 288 pp.Google Scholar
© Australian Plant Pathology Society 1976