On the Smoothness of a Generalized Solution of the First Initial Boundary-Value Problem for Strongly Parabolic Systems in a Cylinder with Nonsmooth Base with Respect to Time Variable
- 20 Downloads
We consider the first initial boundary-value problem for strongly parabolic systems in an infinite cylinder with nonsmooth boundary. We establish conditions for the existence of generalized solutions, an estimate for this solutions, and an estimate for the derivative of the solution.
KeywordsTime Variable Generalize Solution Parabolic System Infinite Cylinder Nonsmooth Boundary
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kondrat'ev, Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch., 16, 209–292 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Maz'ya and B. A. Plamenevskii, Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch., 37, 49–93 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Agranovich and M. I. Vishik, “Elliptic problems with a parameter and parabolic problems of general type,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 19, No. 3, 53–161 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Il'in, A. S. Kalashnikov, and O. A. Oleinik, “Linear equations of the second order of parabolic type,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 17, No. 3, 3–146 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Fichera, Existence Theorems in Elasticity, Springer, New York–Berlin (1972).Google Scholar