Existence Theorems for Generalized Moment Representations
- 17 Downloads
We establish conditions for the existence of generalized moment representations introduced by Dzyadyk in 1981.
KeywordsExistence Theorem Moment Representation Generalize Moment Representation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Dzyadyk, “On a generalization of the moment problem,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 6, 8–12 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Dzyadyk and A. P. Golub, Generalized Moment Problem and Padé Approximation [in Russian], Preprint No. 58, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev(1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Golub, Generalized Moment Representations and Rational Approximations [in Russian], Preprint No. 25, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Akhiezer, Classical Moment Problem and Some Related Problems of Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Dzyadyk, Approximation Methods for the Solution of Differential and Integral Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun (editors), Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs and Mathematical Tables, National Bureau of Standards, Appl. Math., Ser. 55 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.F. R. Gantmakher, Theory of Matrices [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Baker, Jr., and P. Graves-Morris, Padé Approximants, Addison-Wesley, London (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Z. Arov, “Passive linear stationary dynamical systems,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 20, No. 2, 211–228 (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.A. P. Golub, “On joint Padé approximations of a collection of degenerate hypergeometric functions,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 39, No. 6, 701–706 (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.A. I. Markushevich, Theory of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar