Comment on ‘Exact Averaging of Stochastic Equations for Transport in Random Velocity Field’, Transport in Porous Media50, 223–241, 2003 and ‘Probability Density Functions for Solute Transport in Random Field’, Transport in Porous Media50, 243–266, 2003
- 75 Downloads
KeywordsDensity Function Probability Density Civil Engineer Probability Density Function Solute Transport
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dagan, G.: 1989, Flow and Transport in Porous Formations, Springer, Heidelberg, 465 pp.Google Scholar
- Dagan, G.: 1991, Dispersion of a passive solute in non-ergodic transport by steady velocity fields in heterogeneous formations, J. Fluid. Mech. 233, 197–210.Google Scholar
- Fiori, A.: 1998, On the influence of pore-scale dispersion in nonergodic transport in heterogeneous formations, Transport in Porous Media 30, 57–73.Google Scholar
- Kitanidis, P.K.: 1988, Prediction by the method of moments of transport in a heterogeneous formation, J. Hydrol. 102, 453–473.Google Scholar
- Shvidler, M. and Karasaki, K.: 2003a, Exact averaging of stochastic equations for transport in random velocity field, Transport in Porous Media 50, 223–241.Google Scholar
- Shvidler, M. and Karasaki, K.: 2003b, Probability density functions for solute transport in random field, Transport in Porous Media 50, 243–266.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004