Preparation and Characterization of FeCo-Al2O3 and Al2O3 Aerogels
- 118 Downloads
Nanocrystalline γ-Al2O3 and FeCo-Al2O3 nanocomposites containing FeCo alloy nanoparticles well dispersed in the nanocrystalline γ-Al2O3 matrix were successfully obtained by the sol-gel method using aluminum tri-sec-butoxide and iron and cobalt nitrates as precursors. The gels were submitted to high temperature supercritical drying which allowed to obtain aerogels with high surface areas and pore volumes.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M.F. Casula, A. Corrias, and G. Paschina, J. Mater. Chem. 12, 1505 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.J.M. MacLaren, T.C. Schulthness, B.H. Butler, R. Sutton, and M. McHenry, J. Appl. Phys. 85, 4833 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Ohnuma, H.J. Lee, N. Kobayashi, H. Fujimori, and T. Masumoto, IEEE Trans. Magn. 37, 2251 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.D.J. Suh and T.J. Park, Chem. Mater. 9, 1903 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Inoue, M. Kimura, and T. Inui, Chem. Mater. 12, 55 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.M.F. Casula, A. Corrias, and G. Paschina, J. Mater. Res. 15, 2187 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.P.H. Bolt, F.H.P.M. Habraken, and J.W. Geus, J. Solid State Chem. 135, 59 (1998).Google Scholar