On the Optimal Coefficient of Efficiency of a Semi-Markov System in the Scheme of Phase Lumping
- 16 Downloads
By using methods of the theory of semi-Markov processes, we analyze the problem of detecting signals in a multichannel system. We construct an optimal strategy for the motion of a search device in a multichannel system and obtain the corresponding estimate for the search efficiency.
KeywordsOptimal Strategy Search Efficiency Optimal Coefficient Multichannel System Search Device
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Hellman, Introduction to the Theory of Optimal Search[Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Shlepakov and N. G. Vovkodav, Selective Search of Signals in Multichannel Communication Lines[in Russian], Preprint No. 94.23, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Vovkodav and L. N. Shlepakov, “Optimal search with accompaniment of detected sought signals,” Probl. Upravl.Informat.,No. 4, 72–80 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Korolyuk and A. F. Turbin, Mathematical Foundations of the State Lumping of Large Systems[in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Korolyuk and A. V. Svishchuk, Evolutionary Stochastic Systems. Algorithms for Averaging and Diffusion Approximation[in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.D. R. Cox and W. L. Smith, Renewal Theory[Russian translation], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Korolyuk, N. I. Portenko, A. V. Skorokhod, and A. F. Turbin, Handbook of Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics[in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar