Averaging of Oscillation Systems with Delay and Integral Boundary Conditions
- 21 Downloads
We prove the existence of a solution and obtain an estimate for the error of the averaging method for a multifrequency system with linearly transformed argument and integral boundary conditions.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Average Method Oscillation System Integral Boundary Integral Boundary Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko and R. I. Petryshyn, Multifrequency Oscillations of Nonlinear Systems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. I. Bigun, "Averaging of a multifrequency boundary-value problem with linearly transformed argument," Ukr. Mat. Zh., 52, No. 3, 291–299 (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Petryshyn and Ya. R. Petryshyn, "Averaging of boundary-value problems for systems of differential equations with slow and fast variables," Nelin. Kolyvannya, No. 1, 51–65 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Plotnikov, Averaging Method in Control Problems [in Russian], Lybid, Kiev-Odessa (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko and N. I. Ronto, Numerical-Analytic Methods in the Theory of Boundary-Value Problems for Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Azbelev, V. P. Maksimov, and L. F. Rakhmatullina, Introduction to the Theory of Functional-Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Boichuk, V. F. Zhuravlev, and A. M. Samoilenko, Generalized Inverse Operators and Noether Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. I. Bigun and A. M. Samoilenko, "Justification of the averaging principle for multifrequency systems of differential equations with delay," Differents. Uravn., 35, No. 1, 8–14 (1999).Google Scholar