On Starting Control of Vibrations of a String
- 18 Downloads
Within the framework of the theory of games, we consider the problem of starting control of oscillations of points of a string according to a given law. As control parameters for players, the initial position and the starting velocity of the string are taken. We determine the optimal control for players in both discrete case and continuous case.
KeywordsControl Parameter Initial Position Continuous Case Discrete Case Starting Velocity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. L. Chernous'ko, "Bounded controls in systems with distributed parameters," Prikl. Mat. Mekh., 56, Issue 5, 810–826 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Butkovskii, Methods of Control of Systems with Distributed Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Avdonin and S. A. Ivanov, Controllability of Systems with Distributed Parameters and Exponential Families [in Russian], UMK VO, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.F. L. Chernous'ko, L. D. Akulenko, and B. I. Sokolov, Control of Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.J. J. L. Lions, Optimal Control of Systems Described by Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.K. A. Lurie, Optimal Control in Problems of Mathematical Physics [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Okheizin, "Problem of control of the shape of a domain in a hyperbolic system," Izv. RAN. Tekhn. Kibernetika, No. 1, 204–206 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Avdonin and S. A. Ivanov, "Starting and point control of vibrations of a rectangular membrane," Avtomatika, No. 6, 68–71 (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.L. I. Mandel'shtam, Lectures on the Theory of Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar