Essentially Infinite-Dimensional Evolution Equations
- 18 Downloads
We investigate the Cauchy problem for evolution equations with essentially infinite-dimensional elliptic operators.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Evolution Equation Elliptic Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Bogdanskii, "Cauchy problem for an essentially infinite-dimensional parabolic equation with variable coefficients," Ukr. Mat. Zh., 46, No. 6, 663–670 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Daletskii and S. V. Fomin,Measures and Differential Equations in Infinite-Dimensional Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Bogdanskii, "Cauchy problem for the essentially infinite-dimensional heat equation on a surface in a Hilbert space," Ukr. Mat. Zh., 47, No. 6, 737–746 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Bogdanskii, Parabolic Equations with Essentially Infinite-Dimensional Elliptic Operators [in Russian], Kiev, Dep. UkrNIINTI No. 4B269-77, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2004