Harmonic Properties of Gauss Mappings in H3
- 31 Downloads
We consider some harmonic mappings related to hyperbolic Gauss mappings and Gauss mappings in the Obata sense.
KeywordsHarmonic Mapping Gauss Mapping Harmonic Property Hyperbolic Gauss Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Ruh and J. Vilms, “The tension field of Gauss map,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 199, 569-573 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.C. L. Epstein, “The hyperbolic Gauss map and quasiconformal reflection,” J. Reine Angew. Math., 372, 96-135 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bryant, “Surfaces of mean curvature 1 in hyperbolic space,” Asterisque, 154/155, 321-347 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Obata, “The Gauss map of immersion of Riemannian manifolds in spaces of constant curvature,” J. Different. Geom., 2, No. 2, 217-223 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Borisenko and Yu. A. Nikolaevskii, “Grassmann manifolds and Grassmann image of submanifolds,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 46, Issue 2, 41-83 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Borisenko, “On surfaces of nonpositive extrinsic curvature in spaces of constant curvature,” Mat. Sb., 114, No. 3, 339-354 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Kokubu, “Weierstrass representation for minimal surfaces in hyperbolic space,” Tohoku Math. J., 49, 367-377 (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Urakawa, Calculus of Variations and Harmonic Maps, American Mathematical Society, Providence (1993).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Rosenberg, Bryant Surfaces, Preprint No. 99-4, University Paris-VII, Paris (1999).Google Scholar
- 10.. H. C. Wente, “Constant mean curvature immersions of Enneper type,” Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., 478, 1-78 (1992).Google Scholar
- 11.. J. A. Wolf, Spaces of Constant Curvature, University of California-Berkeley, Berkeley (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2003