Direct Sum and Hyperbolic Complexification of Hopf Algebras
The problem of how to obtain a hyperboliccomplexification of a Hopf algebra from two known Hopfalgebras is discussed. We prove that this Hopf algebrais isomorphic to a direct sum of the two known Hopf algebras, and that therefore this direct sum isalso a Hopf algebra. In particular, the result can beapplied to quantum enveloping algebras.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abe, E. (1977). Hopf Algebras, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Jimbo, M. (1985). Letters in Mathematical Physics, 10, 63.Google Scholar
- Jimbo, M. (1986). Communications in Mathematical Physics, 102, 537.Google Scholar
- Yaglom, I. M. (1979). A Simple Non-Euclidean Geometry and Its Physical Basis, Springer-Verlag, New York, Supplement B.Google Scholar
- Zhong Zai-Zhe (1985). Journal of Mathematical Physics, 26, 404.Google Scholar
- Zhong Zai-Zhe (1992). Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General, 24, L397.Google Scholar