A High Speed, Low Voltage CMOS Offset Comparator
- 252 Downloads
A high speed, low voltage offset comparator is presented. No common mode tracking circuit is used and the offset is added without compromising the high input impedance nature of the circuit. The circuit operates at 480 Mbps with 3.0–3.6 V and 1.6–2.0 V supplies and −40 to 125°C temperature range on a typical 0.5 μm technology.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D.A. Johns and K. Martin, Analog Integrated Circuit Design. John Wiley & Sons: New York, 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Yaklin, “Offset Comparator with Common Mode Voltage Stability,” US Patent 5517134, May 1997.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Ismail and T. Fiez, Analog VLSI Signal and Information Processing. McGraw-Hill: New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Bazes, “Two novel fully complementary self-biased CMOS differential amplifiers,” IEEE Journal of Soild-State Circuits, vol. 26, pp. 165–168, Feb. 1991.Google Scholar
- 5.P.E. Allen and T.R. Holberg, CMOS Analog Circuit Design. Oxford University Press: New York, 1987.Google Scholar