Regulating Reproductive Technology in Hong Kong
- 76 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Developmental Biology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ordinance No. 47 of 2000Google Scholar
- 2.Council on Human Reproductive Technology: http//www. info.gov.hk/hwfb/Google Scholar
- 3.Fei HT: Seiiku Seido Chugoku no Kazoku to Shakai (Family and society in China in 1985). Translated from Chinese into Japanese by Yokoyama Kiroko. Tokyo, Tokyo Daigaku Shuppankai, 1947Google Scholar
- 4.Edwards J: Explicit connections: Ethnographic enquiry in north-west England. In Technologies of Procreation: Kinship in the Age of Assisted Conception (2nd edn) J Edwards, S Franklin, E Hirsch, F Price, M Strathern (Eds), London, Routledge, 1999, pp 60–85Google Scholar
- 5.Vermier YC: Marriage Laws and Customs of China. Hong Kong, Chinese University Press, 1966Google Scholar
- 6.Liu NCA: Family Law for the Hong Kong SAR. Hong Kong, Hong Kong University Press, 1999Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2003