Determination of the Thermal Conductivity in Solidifying Ingots
- 24 Downloads
The problem of identification of the effective thermal conductivity in a solidifying ingot is considered on the basis of experimental data. The possibility of its solution with identifiability conditions obtained and implemented in the present work is determined.
KeywordsExperimental Data Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Effective Thermal Conductivity Identifiability Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, E. A. Artyukhin, and S. V. Rumyantsev, Extremum Methods for Solving Ill-Posed Problems and Their Applications to Inverse Problems of Heat Transfer[in Russian], Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kozdoba and P. G. Krukovskii, Methods of Solution of Inverse Problems of Heat Transfer[in Russian], Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Ogurtsov, F. V. Nedopekin, V. K. Tolstykh, and N. A. Volodin, Direct Optimization of Thermophysical Processes[in Russian], Donetsk (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Tolstykh, Direct Extremum Approach to Optimization of Systems with Distributed Parameters[in Russian], Donetsk (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Tolstykh, Automat. Telemekh., No. 10, 49-56 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii, The Theory of Difference Schemes[in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Borodin, V. M. Melikhov, L. P. Petrenko, and S. V. Gridin, Protsessy Lit'ya, No. 3, 29-33 (1992).Google Scholar