Periodic Atomic Quasiinterpolation
- 17 Downloads
We consider the approximation of periodic functions by using the atomic quasiinterpolation of the second and the first order. We obtain expressions for the coefficients of quasiinterpolants and present estimates for errors in the uniform metric.
KeywordsPeriodic Function Present Estimate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Rvachev and V. A. Rvachev, Nonclassical Methods of Approximation Theory in Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Fedotova, “On interpolation using atomic functions,” Mat. Met. Analiz. Dinam. Sist., Issue 1, 34–38 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Fedotova, Atomic and Spline-Approximation of Solutions of Boundary-Value Problems in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kharkov (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.R. S. Varga, Functional Analysis and Approximation Theory in Numerical Analysis, SIAM, Philadelphia (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Korneichuk, Splines in Approximation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Zav'yalov, B. I. Kvasov, and V. L. Miroshnichenko, Methods of Spline Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Ligun, “On the approximation of differentiable periodic functions by local splines of minimum defect,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 33, No. 5, 691–693 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Dronov and A. A. Ligun, “Some duality relations for local splines,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 47, No. 1, 12–19 (1995).Google Scholar