A historical outline is given of the discovery of recoilless nuclear resonance absorption of γ-radiation, also called the Mössbauer (M-) effect.
KeywordsAbsorption Line Proportional Counter Resonance Absorption Recoil Energy Nuclear Resonance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.W. Wood, Amer. Acad. 11 (1904) 396.Google Scholar
- W. Kuhn, Philos. Mag. 8 (1929) 625.Google Scholar
- K.G. Malmfors, Ark. Fys. 6 (1952) 49.Google Scholar
- K.G. Malmfors, Alpha-, Beta-and Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy 2 (1965) 1281.Google Scholar
- H. Steinwedel and J.H. Jensen, Z. Naturforsch. A 2 (1947) 125.Google Scholar
- H.G. Dosch and B. Stech, Semper Apertus 3 (1986) 417.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2000