Dynamic Negation, the One and Only
- 41 Downloads
We consider the variety of Dynamic Relation Algebras V(DRA). We show that the monoid of an algebra in this variety determines dynamic negation uniquely.
Dynamic Predicate Logic relation algebra modal logic dynamic logic finite variety
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Groenendijk, J. and Stokhof, M., 1991, “Dynamic predicate logic,” Linguistics and Philosophy 14, 39–100.Google Scholar
- Hollenberg, M.J., 1997, “An equational axiomatisation of dynamic negation and relational composition,” Journal of Language, Logic, and Information 6(4), 381–401.Google Scholar
- Pratt, V., 1991, “Action logic and pure induction,” pp. 97–120 in Logics in AI - European Workshop JELIA’ 90, J. van Eijck, ed., Berlin: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Vermeulen, C.F.M., 1994a, “Incremental semantics for propositional texts,” Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 35, 243–271.Google Scholar
- Vermeulen, C.F.M., 1994b, “Update semantics for propositional texts,” pp. 363–386 in Applied Logic: How, What and Why?: Proceedings of the Applied Logic Conference, Logic@Work, M. Masuch and L. Pólós, eds., Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers.Google Scholar
- Visser, A., 1997, “Dynamic Relation Logic is the logic of DPL-relations,” Journal of Language, Logic, and Information 6(4), 441–452.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999