Michael H. Kater, The Twisted Muse: Musicians and Their Music in the Third Reich
- 101 Downloads
KeywordsEconomic Policy Public Finance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ashenfelter, O. (1989) “How Auctions Work for Wine and Art”. Journal of Economic Perspectives 3(3): 23–36.Google Scholar
- Baumol, W. and Bowen, W. (1966) Performing Arts: The Economic Dilemma. New York: Twentieth Century Fund.Google Scholar
- Cowen, T. and Tabarrok, A. (1998) “An Economic Theory of Avant-Garde and Popular Art, or High and Low Culture”. Working Paper.Google Scholar
- Peacock, A. and Godfrey, C. (1974) “The Economics of Museums and Galleries”. Lloyds Bank Review 111: 17–28.Google Scholar
- Rosen, S. (1981) “The Economics of Superstars”. American Economic Review 71(5): 845–58.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1998