Appropriate technology for municipal sewerage/excreta management in developing countries, Thailand case study
- 137 Downloads
Design criteria for planning urban sewerage/excreta management systems appropriate for developing countries as distinguished from affluent industrialized country practices.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ASEP (1995) Pioneering major sewerage project for Samut Prakarn Province in Thailand. Yuwaree In-na, Newsletter for Asian Society for En¨ironmental Protection (ASEP), June.Google Scholar
- Government of Yemen (1991) Wastewater management project for Sanaa Yemen, feasibility study, for World Bankr/Government of Yemen by Seatec International, Bangkok, Thailand.Google Scholar
- Ludwig, H. (1978) Guidelines for Preparation of Ordinances for Regulating Wastewater for Municipalities in Indonesia. Bandung: UNDP and Institute of Water Resources Research.Google Scholar
- Ludwig, H. (1981-1983) Jakarta sewerage and sanitation project. Reports for the World Bank, Washington.Google Scholar
- Ludwig, H. and Browder, G. (1992) Appropriate water supply and sanitation technology for developing countries in tropical monsoon climates. The En¨ironmentalist 12(2), 131-9.Google Scholar
- PCD (1993a) Pattaya wastewater management project, feasibility study, for Pollution Control Department PCD by Seatec International, Thailand, Bangkok.Google Scholar
- PCD (1993b) Phuket wastewater management project, feasibility study, for Pollution Control Department PCD by Seatec International, Thailand, Bangkok.Google Scholar
- Sanks, R. (1998) Pumping Station Design for Sewage Treatment Plants. Bozeman, USA: Montana State University.Google Scholar
- Seatec International (1994) Appropriate technology for urban sewerage and excreta management in developing countries. Draft prepared for the World Health Organization.Google Scholar
- Thailand Sewage Prioritization Project (1995) 4 Vols. Seatec International for the Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Thailand. Bangkok.Google Scholar
- World Bank Evaluation of Municipal Sewage in South Korea (1988) Sewage and Wastewater Management Iddues, Options and Recommendations for South Korea. Washington: World Bank.Google Scholar