Microstructure development in hybrid sol–gel prepared Al2O3–ZrO2 composites
- 87 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Microstructure Al2O3 Microstructure Development ZrO2 Composite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. Murase, E. Kato and K. Diamon, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 69 (1986) 83.Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Aksay, F. F. Lange and B. I. Davis, ibid. 66 (1983) C-190.Google Scholar
- 3.S. Hori, M. Yoshimura and S. Somiya, in “Advances in ceramics”, Vol. 12, edited by N. Claussen, M. Ruhle and A. H. Heuer (The American Ceramic Society Inc., Columbus, Ohio, 1984), p. 794.Google Scholar
- 4.R. T. Dehoff, “Fifty years of progress in metallographic techniques”, ASTM STP no. 430 (American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1968) p. 63.Google Scholar
- 5.J. C. Wurst and J. A. Nelson, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 55 (1972) 109.Google Scholar
- 6.P. G. Shewman, Trans. Met. Soc., AIME 230 (1964) 1134.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Okada, Y. Yoshizawa and T. Sakuma, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 74 (1991) 2820.Google Scholar
- 8.I. W. Chen and L. A. Xue, ibid. 73 (1990) 2585.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Hillert, Acta Metall. 36 (1988) 3177.Google Scholar
- 10.M. Hillert, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Physical Metallurgy of Thermomechanical Processing of Steels and Other Metals (THERMEC-88) (Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, Tokyo, Japan, 1988) p. 30.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1998