Air pollution regulations new to Zambia
- 99 Downloads
Environmental regulations in Zambia address all aspects of life and the authorities who are assigned to enforce them seem to be taking a positive approach towards restructuring the run-down environment. Although for a long time nature and the environment has almost been neglected, the situation is not irreversible. This paper examines air pollution problems; these apparently are more difficult to control in the country. Issues covered are those requiring urgent attention and are referred to in the newly introduced law against pollution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ECZ (1996a) Brochure. Lusaka, Zambia: Environmental Council of Zambia ECZ.Google Scholar
- ECZ (1996b) Enviro-Line 1(1). Lusaka, Zambia: Environmental Council of Zambia ECZ.Google Scholar
- Financial Mail (1996a) Financial Mail, February. Lusaka, Zambia.Google Scholar
- Financial Mail (1996b) Financial Mail, October. Lusaka, Zambia.Google Scholar
- Scorer, R. S. (1974) Pollution in the Air—Problems, Policies and Priorities. Great Britain: Redwood Burn Ltd.Google Scholar