Stochastic Lyapunov Functions for a System of Nonlinear Difference Equations
- 29 Downloads
We study problems related to the stability of solutions of nonlinear difference equations with random perturbations of semi-Markov type. We construct Lyapunov functions for different classes of nonlinear difference equations with semi-Markov right-hand side and establish conditions for their existence.
KeywordsDifference Equation Lyapunov Function Random Perturbation Nonlinear Difference Equation Construct Lyapunov Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Korolyuk and A. V. Svishchuk, Semi-Markov Random Evolutions [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Z. Khas'minskii, Stability of Systems of Differential Equations under Random Perturbations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Pugachev and I. N. Sinitsyn, Stochastic Differential Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.K. G. Valeev and I. A. Dzhalladova, “Optimization of nonlinear systems of stochastic difference equations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 54, No. 1, 3–15 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Ya. Kats and N. N. Krasovskii, “On stability of systems with random parameters,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh., No.5, 809–823 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.K. G. Valeev, N. N. Karelova, and V. I. Gorelov, Optimization of Linear Systems with Random Coefficients [in Russian], Izd. Ross. Univ. Druzhby Narodov, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar