Topological Properties of Periodic Components of A-Diffeomorphisms
- 16 Downloads
We consider periodic components of A-diffeomorphisms on two-dimensional manifolds. We study properties of these components and give a topological description of their boundaries.
KeywordsTopological Property Periodic Component Topological Description
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Birkhoff and P. Smith, “Structure analysis of surface transformations,” J. Math., 7, 357–369 (1928).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Smith, “The regular components of surface transformations,” Amer J. Math., 52, No. 2, 357–369 (1930).Google Scholar
- 3.S. H. Aranson and V. S. Medvedev, “Regular components of homeomorphisms of an n-dimensional sphere,” Mat. Sb., 85, No. 1, 3–17 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Palis and V. de Melo, Geometric Theory of Dynamical Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Smale, “Differentiable dynamical systems,” Bull. Amer. Math. Soc., 73, 747–792 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Bezen, “On the topological properties and the topological conjugacy of two-dimensional Morse-Smale diffeomorphisms,” Rand. Comput. Dynamics, 2, No. 2, 183–203 (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.R. V. Plykin, “On geometry of hyperbolic attractors,” Mat. Zametki, 39, No. 6, 75–113 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.R. V. Plykin, “Sources and sinks of A-diffeomorphisms of surfaces,” Mat. Sb, 94, No. 2, 243–264 (1974).Google Scholar