On Global Solutions of Systems of Nonlinear Functional Differential Equations with Deviating Argument Dependent on Unknown Functions
- 14 Downloads
For a system of nonlinear functional differential equations with nonlinear deviations of an argument, we obtain sufficient conditions for the existence of a continuously differentiable solution bounded for t ∈ R.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Unknown Function Global Solution Functional Differential Equation Differentiable Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Bellman and K. L. Cooke, Differential-Difference Equations, Academic Press, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. D. Driver, “Existence and continuous dependence of solutions of a neutral functional-differential equation,” Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal., 19, No. 2, 149–166 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Cruz and J. K. Hale, “Existence, uniqueness, and continuous dependence for hereditary system,” Annali. Mat. Pura Appl., 85(4), 63–82 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.L. J. Grimm, “Existence and continuous dependence for a class of nonlinear neutral-differential equation,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 29, No. 3, 467–473 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kwapisz, “On the existence and uniqueness of solutions of certain integral-functional equation,” Ann. Pol. Math., 31, No. 1, 23–41 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Zhivotovskii, “On the existence and uniqueness of solutions of differential equations with delay dependent on a solution and its derivative,” Differents. Uravn., 5, No. 5, 880–889 (1969).Google Scholar