Pade–Chebyshev Approximants for One Class of Functions
- 23 Downloads
By using the method of generalized moment representations proposed by Dzyadyk in 1981, we construct the Pade–Chebyshev approximants for one class of functions that is an analog of the class of Markov functions.
KeywordsMoment Representation Markov Function Generalize Moment Representation Chebyshev Approximants
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Dzyadyk, “On a generalization of a moment problem,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 6, 8–12 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Dzyadyk and A. P. Golub, Generalized Moment Problem and Pade Approximation [in Russian], Preprint No. 58, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Golub, Generalized Moment Representations and Rational Approximations [in Russian], Preprint No. 25, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Golub, “Generalized moment representations and Pade–Chebyshev approximations,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 42, No. 6, 762–766 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Pashkovskii, Computational Applications of Chebyshev Polynomials and Series [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar