Chemistry of Azobenzazole Systems. 3. Reactions of 2-Hydrazinobenzoxazole with Carbonyl Compounds
- 37 Downloads
The reaction of 2-hydrazinobenzoxazole with various carbonyl compounds was studied. Only the corresponding azides were obtained with acylating agents such as acid anhydrides and acid chlorides and products with a fused triazole ring were not obtained. Only the corresponding hydrazones were obtained from furfural and 2-carboxy-3,4-dimethoxybenzaldehyde.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Aliev, B. Tashkhodzhaev, M. G. Levkovich, N. D. Abdullaev, and V. G. Kartsev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1545 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Giyasov, N. A. Aliev, and U. Abdullaev, Uzb. Khim. Zh., No. 1, 31 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Aflyatunova, N. A. Aliev, U. A. Abdullaev, M. G. Levkovich, and N. D. Abdullaev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 403 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Aliev, R. G. Aflyatunova, A. T. Ayupova, and U. Abdullaev, Uzb. Khim. Zh., Nos. 5–6, 50 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Gizatullina and V. G. Kartsev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1587 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.M. D. Mashkovskii, Pharmaceutical Agents [in Russian], Vol. 2, Meditsina, Moscow (1993), p. 366.Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Singh, D. Kumar, and R. Kapoor, Indian J. Chem., 34B, 682 (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.T. P. Sycheva, I. D. Kiseleva, and M. N. Shchukina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 43 (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.G. A. Reynolds and J. A. Vanallan, J. Org. Chem., 24, 478 (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Mamedov, V. N. Valeeva, and L. A. Antokhina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 406 (1995).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Zinner, T. Randow, and H. Wigert, J. Prakt. Chem., 33, 305 (1966).Google Scholar