Synthesis, Structure, and Alkylation of N-Methylmorpholinium 5-Thenoyl- and 5-Benzoyl-3-cyano-6-trifluoromethylpyridine-2-thiolates
- 60 Downloads
By reaction of ethoxymethylene derivatives of trifluorothenoyl- and trifluorobenzoylacetone with cyanothioacetamide in the presence of excess N-methylmorpholine, we have obtained the corresponding N-methylmorpholinium 5-acyl-3-cyano-6-trifluoromethylpyridine-2-thiolates and have studied their alkylation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Kislyi, K. G. Nikishin, E. Ya. Kruglova, A. M. Shestopalov, V. V. Semenov, A. A. Gakh, and A. C. Buchnan, Tetrahedron, 52, 10841 (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.K. G. Nikishin, V. P. Kislyi, V. N. Nesterov, A. M. Shestopalov, Yu. T. Struchkov, and V. V. Semenov, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim. 482 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.K. G. Nikishin, V. N. Nesterov, V. P. Kislyi, A. M. Shestopalov, Yu. T. Struchkov, and V. V. Semenov, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 701 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Rodinovskaya, Yu. A. Sharanin, V. P. Litvinov, A. M. Shestopalov, V. K. Promonenkov, B. M. Zolotarev, and V. Yu. Mortikov, Zh. Org. Khim., 21, 2439 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Yagupol'skii, Aromatic and Heterocyclic Compounds with Fluorine-Containing Substituents [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Rumler, S. Heer, A. Hagen, H.-J. Heidrich, H.-J. Janseh, B. Gentsch, and H. Anderle, DDR Pat. 252372; Ref. Zh. Khim., 15 O 69 P (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.T. L. Su, J. T. Huang, T. C. Chon, G. M. Otter, F. M. Sirotnak, and K. A. Watanabe, J. Med. Chem. 31, 1209 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.E. C. Taylor, G. S. K. Wong, S. R. Flether, P. J. Harrington, G. P. Beardsley, and C. J. Shih, International Symposium on Pteridines and Folic Acid Derivatives: Chemistry, Biology, and Clinical Aspects, Montreal, June 15–20, 1986; Ref. Zh. Khim., 3 E 146 (1988).Google Scholar