A construction of commutative nilsemigroups
- 28 Downloads
All commutative nilsemigroups are constructed from congruences on free commutative semigroups.
KeywordsCommutative Semigroup Commutative Nilsemigroups Free Commutative Semigroup
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. D. Arendt and C. J. Stuth, On the structure of commutative periodic semigroups, Pacific J. Math. 35 (1970), 1–6.Google Scholar
- R. Croisot, Equivalences principales bilatères dans les demi-groupes, J. Math. Pures Appl. (9) 36 (1957) 262–268.Google Scholar
- P. A. Grillet, A construction of finite commutative nilsemigroups, Comm. in Algebra 19 (11) (1991), 3145–3172.Google Scholar
- P. A. Grillet, Semigroups, Marcel Dekker, N.Y., 1995.Google Scholar
- P. A. Grillet, Fully invariant congruences on free commutative semigroups, (to appear in Acta. Sci. Math. (Szeged)).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002