On the Dagur Object Relative: Some Comparative Notes
- 137 Downloads
KeywordsComparative Note Theoretical Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bhatt, R. (1999) Covert Modality in Non-Finite Contexts, PhD dissertation, University of Pennsylvania.Google Scholar
- Binnick, Robert I. (1979) Modern Mongolian: A Transformational Syntax, University of Toronto Press, Toronto/Buffalo/London.Google Scholar
- Hale, Ken and Chunyan Ning (1996) “Raising in Dagur Relative Clauses,” in Brian Agbayani, Kazue Takeda and Sze-Wing Tang (eds.), UCI Working Papers in Linguistics, Volume 1, University of California, Irvine.Google Scholar
- Kornfilt, Jaklin (1997) Turkish, Routledge, London/New York.Google Scholar
- Krause, Cornelia (in progress) PhD dissertation, MIT, Cambridge, MA.Google Scholar
- Martin, Samuel (1961) Dagur Mongolian Grammar, Texts, and Lexicon, Uralic and Altaic Series, Volume 4, Indiana University Publications, Bloomington.Google Scholar
- Travis Lisa (1984) Parameters and Effects of Word Order Variation, PhD dissertation, MIT.Google Scholar
- Zhong, Shu Chun (1963) Dawo'er Yu Jian Zhi [Brief Annals of the Dagur Language].Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002