Decomposition Analysis of Random Processes in Time Stochastic Petri Networks
- 21 Downloads
A method of analysis of random processes of change of reachable labels in nonexponential time stochastic Petri networks with restricted prehistory is developed on the basis of representation of these processes as a set of parallel independent subprocesses, each of which is a semi-Markov process. The aim of analysis is the computation of the limiting probability distribution of reachable labels. An example is given to illustrate the method.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Probability Distribution System Theory Random Process Decomposition Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ivanov, N.N., Generalized Time Stochastic Petri Networks, Avtom. Telemekh., 1996, no. 10, pp. 156–167.Google Scholar
- 2.Ivanov, N.N., Decomposition Analysis of Time Stochastic Petri Networks, in: Sb. “Trudy Institutata” (Proc. of the Institute), Moscow: Inst. Problem Upravlen., 2000, vol. 8, pp. 92–99.Google Scholar
- 3.Sil'vesterov, D.S., Polumarkovskie protsessy s diskretnym mnozhestvom sostoyanii (Semi-Markov Processes with Discrete State Set), Moscow: Sovetskoe Radio, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.Ciardo, G., German, R., and Lindemann, C., A Characterization of the Stochastic Process underlying a Stochastic Petri Net, IEEE Trans. Software Eng., 1994, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 506–515.Google Scholar
- 5.Korolyuk, V.S. and Turbin, A.F., Polumarkovskie protsessy i ikh prilozheniya (Semi-Markov Processes and Their Application), Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1976.Google Scholar