Risk Management: Mechanisms of Mutual and Endowment Insurance
- 118 Downloads
Consideration was given to the game-theoretical models of the mechanisms of mutual and endowment insurance where the insurer lacks sufficient knowledge about the probabilities of the insured accidents and uses the information supplied by the insurants.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Risk Management System Theory Sufficient Knowledge Endowment Insurance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Serbinovskii, B.Yu. and Gar'kusha, V.N., Strakhovoe delo (Insurance Business), Rostov-on-Don: Feniks, 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Ivashkin, E.I., Vzaimnoe strakhovanie (Mutual Insurance), Moscow: Ross. Ekonom. Akad., 2000.Google Scholar
- 3.Motkin, G.A., Osnovy ekologicheskogo strakhovaniya (Fundamentals of Ecological Insurance), Moscow: Nauka, 1996.Google Scholar
- 4.Burkov, V.N. and Novikov, D.A., Kak upravlyat' proektami (How to Manage the Projects), Moscow: Sinteg, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.Burkov, V.N. and Novikov, D.A., Teoriya aktivnykh sistem: sostoyanie i perspektivy (Theory of Active Systems: State-of-the-Art and Outlooks), Moscow: Sinteg, 1999.Google Scholar