We establish criteria of asymptotic stability for positive differential systems in the form of conditions of monotone invertibility of linear operators. The structure of monotone and monotonically invertible operators in the space of matrices is investigated.
KeywordsLinear Operator Asymptotic Stability Differential System Invertible Operator Positive System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, E. A. Lifshits, and A. V. Sobolev, Positive Linear Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Krein and M. A. Rutman, “Linear operators leaving invariant a cone in a Banach space” Usp. Mat. Nauk 3, No. 1, 3–95 (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Clément, H. J. A. M. Heijmans, S. Angenent, C. J. van Duijn, and B. de Pagter, One-Parameter Semigroups North-Holland, Amsterdam (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Fielder and V. Pták, “On matrices with nonpositive off-diagonal elements and positive principal minors” Czech. Math. J. 12 (87), 382–400 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. L. Daletskii and M. G. Krein, Stability of Solutions of Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Lankaster, Theory of Matrices Academic Press, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.F. R. Gantmakher, Theory of Matrices [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Gikhman, “On the stability of solutions of stochastic differential equations” in: Limit Theorems and Statistical Conclusions [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1966), pp. 14–45.Google Scholar
- 9.K. G. Valeev, O. L. Karelova, and V. I. Gorelov, Optimization of Linear Systems with Random Coefficients [in Russian], Russian University for Friendship of Peoples, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.D. G. Korenevskii, Stability of Solutions of Deterministic and Stochastic Differential-Difference Equations (Algebraic Criteria) [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 11.A. G. Mazko, “Matrix equations and inequalities in problems of localization of the spectrum” in: Problems of Analytic Mechanics and Its Applications [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1998), pp. 203–218.Google Scholar
- 12.A. G. Mazko, “Localization of the spectrum and representation of solutions of linear dynamical systems” Ukr. Mat. Zh. 50, No. 10, 1341–1351 (1998).Google Scholar
- 13.A. G. Mazko, Localization of the Spectrum and Stability of Dynamical Systems [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1999).Google Scholar