Control of Motion of a Body in Formation of a Channel in a Fluid
- 18 Downloads
Mechanics of the formation of a channel by a head of a bending body is considered. Equations are derived of the motion of the body in the channel with its simultaneous formation, which contain the positive feedback. Control is described of various modes of motion and also the transition from one mode to another, including the transition to the motion on account of the feedback. The clarified interrelation of the pressure of the body, its speed, and the responses of the fluid makes it possible to describe the mechanics of the formation and deformation of the channel, which denies the possibility of motion of the body on account of the positive feedback.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer System Theory Positive Feedback Simultaneous Formation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Litvintsev, A.I., Control of Motion of an Actively Bending Body in Prescribed Channels with Viscous Friction, Avtom. Telemekh., 2001, no. 8, pp. 179-187.Google Scholar
- 2.Lavrent'ev, M.A. and Lavrent'ev, M.M., On a Principle of Creation of the Tractive Force of Motion, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., 1962, no. 4, pp. 3-9.Google Scholar
- 3.Lavrent'ev, M.A. and Shabor, B.V., Problemy gidrodinamiki i ikh matematicheskie modeli (Problems of Hydrodynamics and Their Mathematical Models), Moscow: Nauka, 1973Google Scholar
- 4.Landau, L.D. and Lifshits, E.M., Gidrodinamika (Hydrodynamics), Moscow: Nauka, 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.Lamb, G., Hydrodynamics, Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1932.Google Scholar
- 6.Cox, R.G., The Motion of Long Slender Bodies in a Viscous Fluid. Part 1., General Theory, J. Fluid Mech., 1970, vol. 44, part 3, pp. 791-810.Google Scholar
- 7.Batchelor, G.K., Slender-Body Theory for Particles of Arbitrary Cross-Section in Stokes Flow, J. Fluid Mech., 1970, vol. 44, part 3, pp. 410-440.Google Scholar
- 8.Kamke, E., Spravochnik po obyknovennym differentsial'nym uravneniyam (Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations), Moscow: Nauka, 1970.Google Scholar
- 9.Lighthill, M.J., Hydromechanics of Aquatic Animal Propulsion, Annual Review. Fluid Mech., 1969, vol. 1, pp. 13-446.Google Scholar
- 10.Loitsyanskii, L.G., Laminarnyi pogranichnyi sloi (A Laminar Boundary Layer), Moscow: Fizmatgiz, 1962.Google Scholar
- 11.Litvinrsev, A.I. and Pyatnitskii, E.S., Dynamics and Control of a Multilink Transport Mechanism, Avtom. Telemekh., 1993, no. 1, pp. 141-153.Google Scholar