Nonblocking Conditions for Multiring Commutators and Generalized Hypercubes for Arbitrary Commutations. II. Generalized Hypercubes. Intranode Commutation
- 22 Downloads
Necessary and sufficient conditions for implementing arbitrary commutations without blocking in generalized hypercubes are formulated. These conditions are shown to ensure fault tolerance to individual faults of nodes. Maximal speed and minimal complexity of generalized hypercubes are studied. Methods for resolving intranode conflicts and a functional scheme of nodes for a multiring commutator and a generalized hypercube are investigated.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer System Theory Maximal Speed Fault Tolerance Functional Scheme
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Podlazov, V.S., Nonblocking Conditions for Multiring Commutators and Hypercubes in Arbitrary Commutations. I. Internodal Interaction. Multiring Commutators, Avtom. Telemekh., 2001, no. 8, pp. 118-126.Google Scholar
- 2.Podlazov, V.S., Nonblocking Ring Commutators: Redundancy and Speed, Avtom. Telemekh., 1999, no. 10, pp. 153-163.Google Scholar
- 3.Tzeng, N. and Wei, S., Enhanced Hypercubes, IEEE Trans. Comput., 1991, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 284-294.Google Scholar
- 4.El-Amawy, A. and Latifi, S., Properties and Performances of Folded Hypercubes, IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., 1991, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 31-42.Google Scholar
- 5.Bhuyan, L.N. and Agrawal, D.P., Generalized Hypercube and Hyperbus Structures for Computer Network, IEEE Trans. Comput., 1984, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 323-333.Google Scholar
- 6.Fu, A.W. and Chau, S.C., Cyclic-Cubes: A New Family of Interconnection Networks of Even Fixed-Degrees, IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., 1998, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1253-1268.Google Scholar
- 7.Preperata, F. and Vuillemin, J., The Cube-Connected Cycles Versatile Network for Parallel Computation, Commun. ACM., 1981, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 3039.Google Scholar