First-Order Equations of Motion in the Supersymmetric Yang–Mills Theory with a Scalar Multiplet
- 23 Downloads
We propose a system of first-order equations of motion all solutions of which are solutions of a system of second-order equations of motion for the supersymmetric Yang–Mills theory with a scalar multiplet. We find N = 1 transformations under which the systems of first- and second-order equations of motion are invariant.
KeywordsMill Theory Scalar Multiplet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Yatsun, “Integrable model of Yang — Mills theory and quasi-instantons,” Lett. Math. Phys. 11, No. 1, 153–159 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Yatsun, “Nonself-dual instantons in the Yang — Mills theory with scalar field,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 289, No. 3, 589–592 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Ferrara and B. Zumino, “Supergauge invariant Yang — Mills theories,” Nucl. Phys. B. 79, No. 3, 413–421 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Yatsun, “Invariant Lagrangian for supersymmetric quasiself-dual gauge fields,” Ukr. Phys. Zh. 36, No. 12, 1828–1832 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Yatsun and A. M. Pavlyuk, “Superfield formulation of quasiself-duality equations in the N = 2 Yang — Mills theory,” Ukr. Phys. Zh. 40, No. 6, 522–526 (1995).Google Scholar