Investigation of Invariant Sets of Itô Stochastic Systems with the Use of Lyapunov Functions
- 35 Downloads
By using Lyapunov functions, we obtain conditions for the invariance and stochastic stability of invariant sets of Itô-type systems.
KeywordsLyapunov Function Stochastic System Stochastic Stability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko, Elements of the Mathematical Theory of Multifrequency Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987); English translation: Kluwer, Dordrecht (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Stanzhitskii, “Investigation of invariant sets with random perturbations with the use of Lyapunov functions,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 50, No. 2, 309–312 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.G. L. Kulinich and O. V. Pereguda, “Phase picture of the diffusion processes with the degenerate diffusion matrices,” Random Oper. Stochast. Equat., 5, No. 8, 203–216 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Z. Khas'minskii, Stability of Systems of Differential Equations under Random Perturbation of Their Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2001